photo f_recipes.jpg" />

Monday, August 6, 2012

Do What You Gotta Do

This morning's smoothie was a whole banana, 1/2 cup of frozen raspberries, two generous handfuls of spinach, 2 Tbls of coconut butter, and 1 cup of almond milk.

After making a whole bunch of dishes while preparing some meals for the week, I didn't feel like making another dish. I was *this close* to drinking straight out of the pitcher.

Fine.

I tried drinking out of the pitcher but the straw was too short.

So I found the next best thing: a measuring glass that was already "dirty" from making almond milk.

I choose to think of drinking out of the measuring glass as resourceful, not lazy.

If I was truly lazy, I wouldn't have taken the time to add a straw.

Clearly, adding a neon green straw takes the classiness up a notch.

Mark my words: drinking out of the measuring cup will soon be the new mason jar.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...