photo f_recipes.jpg" />

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Practical Success Takes Preparation


What do I want or need to be successful in this week?
What do I need to do today to help make that success happen?

I want to be successful at losing weight this week, and in order for me to do so, I need to make my meals today, get them portioned and ready so all I have to do is grab and go. It doesn't guarantee a weight loss success, but it puts me on the path to achieving success in that area because I'm prepared.

I don't want to have to dig through my closet to find clothes to wear, so that means I need to do laundry today, get it folded, and put away so I have options. It doesn't guarantee that I won't stand in front of the closet deciding what to wear, but at least the pieces I'm more likely to wear will be there because I prepared them to be there.

I want to be able to help someone who is standing on the street corner asking for money. I choose not to give money; I like to give a bag of toiletries, food, water, etc. If I want to help someone this week, I need to take the time today to put a little kit together and put it in my car so when the opportunity arises, I can help someone in need instead of thinking, "I wish I had done that."

Preparation takes it from "I'd like this to happen" to "I'm going to make it happen." So, in order for me to be successful in those areas this week, I need to get busy today to prepare for tomorrow.

What's the area you need to successful in and what do you need to do today so that you can make it happen...and be happy with yourself because you did?

3 comments:

  1. An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a co-worker who was doing a little homework on this. And he actually bought me dinner simply because I discovered it for him… lol. So let me reword this…. Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to talk about this topic here on your web site.
    무료야설
    립카페
    바카라사이트
    타이마사지
    스포츠마사지

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...