photo f_recipes.jpg" />

Monday, April 11, 2011

Breakfast: Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal

It's nothing special...just what I had for breakfast. And it made me happy.


Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal

1/3 cup quick cooking oats
2 tsps cocoa powder
2 tsps peanut butter
2/3 cup water
2 tsps sugar or 1 Splenda packet


Mix the oats and cocoa powder in a medium sized microwave safe bowl (large enough so the oatmeal doesn't runneth over).

Drop in peanut butter and pour on water.

Microwave for one minute and thirty seconds or until oatmeal is done.

Stir in sugar and top with banana.

Eat.

And be happy.

Happy Monday!


Signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I love adding different flavors to oatmeal, and I sort of kicking myself for not thinking of this first! Mmmm, what about Nutella also? Your version looks like less sugar though. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...