photo f_recipes.jpg" />

Friday, November 26, 2010

Double Cuteness Ahead!

Warning!

What you are about to see could cause you to squeal and possibly want to hold a child. Or small animal. Or sniff some baby powder.

It seems like only yesterday we found out Jordan Cole and Kendal Paige were coming. They're the first grandchildren, my grandmother's first great-grandchildren, and they belong to my cousin Ryan and his wife Lisa. The babies were born on November 10 and instantly the world got brighter. You noticed it, didn't you??

Look at them...aren't they precious? They were so quiet and well behaved. Already, they're perfect little children.


This is Daddy (Ryan) and Mommy (Lisa). Mommy is one tough cookie! 
Kendal was 6lbs 8oz and Jordan was 6lbs 11oz. Big babies!


This is my grandmother holding Jordan. I love how his little tiny fingers are resting on hers.


This is the grandmother and great-aunt.
My mom is on the left and my aunt (the new grandmother) is on the right.


Brandon, my brother (on the right), and Ryan were born just over a month a part from each other.



He acts like he doesn't know what he's doing with the baby, but he's really quite good with kids.




Look at that little smile!!








Jordan is striking his "thinker" pose. You can tell he's absolutely brilliant can't you??








Look at Kendal's tiny little nose and fingers and toes!



Finally, it's my turn to hold them. They're so tiny and so delicate. It's impossible not to love them. Already, they're expressing personality. Jordan is feisty and strong and likes to be held tightly. Kendal loves to be loved and she wants to know what's going on around her. I can't wait to see who they grow up to be.


Signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness they are so sweet and precious it makes my ovaries cry!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...