photo f_recipes.jpg" />

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Thankful...Or Naked

Every Tuesday, Jack and I do this thing on our show called "GratiTuesday." We just take the afternoon and give our listeners to talk about things they are grateful for. It's pretty amazing to hear everything from a little kid saying that they are grateful for their parents or best friends to a woman saying she is grateful for her Stage 4 cancer diagnosis because it makes her grateful for the time that she has.

Yesterday I saw the quote, "What if you woke up only with the things you thanked God for yesterday?" It made me think that I do a pretty stinky job of being grateful for the big and small things.

It occurred to me that if I truly woke up with everything I thanked God for yesterday, I'd be cold, alone,  naked, and friendless.

Let's just be real.

Although, the friendless thing wouldn't be so bad because then no one would see me nekkid.

Anyway, I decided to create a little reminder to myself based on that quote. There it is above. Feel free to share. Here's to being a thankful person all the time. So we're not alone. And naked.


Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...