photo f_recipes.jpg" />

Sunday, February 2, 2014

A Decision Was Made


I saw this at the grocery store today. Clearly, someone had to make a decision and the super bag of Sour Patch Kids won. Can't you just just hear the conversation in this person's head?

"Sour Patch Kids... they've got citrus in them. Citrus is fruit. I need more fruit in my life. Decision made."

"First they're sour...then they're sweet... brussels sprouts don't have a personality... Sour Patch Kids for the win!"

"Yesterday was Day 21 of the Daniel Fast... FREEDOM!!!"

"New Year's resolution...what 'New Year's Resolution'??"

I mean, really. The choice between organic brussels sprouts and Sour Patch Kids doesn't even seem fair. 

And to set the record straight: It was not I who made the above decision. 

1 comment:

  1. HaHaHaHa! I have often visualised the same sort of conversation when I find things placed in unusual spots. Like socks next to the coffee, or mascara on the toilet roll shelf.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...