photo f_recipes.jpg" />

Monday, December 31, 2012

Classic Way to Close Out 2012


Closing out 2012 with - what else? - a major problem. The plug thingy somehow came loose from the oil thing while I was driving. I was able to make it home "somehow." Thankfully, I have a dad who speaks car, so we took a trip to get some parts (thankfully, we got the there before the store closed!) and the problem is now fixed.

Problems have been the theme of this year. But for each problem, God never left me hanging. When I was flat on my back and had no where to go (literally, at times) He faithfully and continually brought the solution to my problems in the form of help from family and friends. I don't ever want to repeat this year. Ever. But I wouldn't trade the lessons learned and the knowledge that when God allows a problem to be thrown my way, He always has the solution. I may not be able to see the solution right away, and sometimes the solution isn't about the problem, but I learned I don't have to figure out the solution because God's already got it. God will never give me more than He can handle.

Praying for a new year for you filled with moments where you experience God's faithful and loving care for you.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...